1. This Website (“Site”) is owned and operated by Gotskill Platforms Limited (ABN 64 608 184 578 ) (“GotSkill”).
4. GotSkill reserves the right to vary or modify the information contained on this Site, to change or discontinue any feature or part of this Site, or to change the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to this Site, without notice and without liability.
5. GotSkill complies with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth).
General Membership Information
8. You will be prompted to register for membership of this Site and to submit certain information in order to fully utilise the services and facilities provided. This information may include but is not limited to your name, title, gender, date of birth, address, contact information and credit card details. GotSkill does not permanently store credit card details.
9. Upon becoming a member, you will be prompted to enter a Member ID (your email address) and a password of your choice. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password. You are responsible for all activities undertaken on this Site under your Member ID and password.
10. GotSkill may terminate your Membership or the operation of the Site at any time. You may de-activate your Membership at any time by following the prompts on the Site. Any fees or charges paid to GotSkill prior to the date of termination or de-activation are non-refundable.
11. Please note that de-activation of your Membership will not automatically remove your personal information entered on the Site. Please contact GotSkill if you want your personal information deleted from the Site.
12. All information you enter on this Site must be accurate, complete and not misleading, deceptive, defamatory or contrary to law. GotSkill disclaims any liability in relation to the content of any messages or information posted by users of this Site. GotSkill reserves the right to review, edit or delete any material that GotSkill deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate. You agree to indemnify GotSkill for any losses, costs, expenses or damages that GotSkill may suffer or incur if any of the information provided by you is not correct, or is otherwise inappropriate.
13. As a member of the website, you must not:
(a) register as a member multiple times;
(b) create a false membership;
(c) create an account impersonating another individual or employer;
(d) transmit Spam emails;
(e) solicit money, passwords or personal information;
(f) stalk, harass or threaten others;
(g) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site.
14. Messages regarding potential job opportunities and interviews will be delivered to your inbox on the Site. Notifications of messages received will be sent by GotSkill to your personal email address, directing you to log into your account to view and respond to the message, and/or arrange an interview as appropriate.
15. GotSkill is not involved in any manner with the interview process, or any direct communications between Job-Seekers and potential Employers.
Information for Job-Seekers
16. The Job-Seeker portion of this Site is designed to allow Job-Seekers to:
(a) Create a personal profile and job-position based Resumes;
(b) upload a photograph to accompany your Profile and Resume (optional); and
(c) customise Resumes for intended use, email Resumes to prospective Employers and download and Print Resumes for intended use.
17. Prospective Employers will be able to view limited personal information about you through a basic Resume search. As a Job-Seeker, you have the right to hide your contact details (including address). A prospective Employer who has paid for a Search package may request to view your full Resume or full details of your personal information, by electronic request to you, delivered to your inbox on this Site.
18. As a Job-Seeker, the listing and content of your profile and Resumes is your responsibility. You must maintain and update your Profile and Resumes and your job availability as required.
19. GotSkill makes no representation that the Employers and Position Descriptions listed on this Site are currently available at any time. As a Job-Seeker, it is your responsibility to verify availability and Position Descriptions directly with the Employer.
Information for Employers
20. The Employer portion of this Site is designed to allow Employers to:
(a) create a business Profile; and
(b) search and view Resumes of potentially suitable Job-Seekers and receive notifications of prospective Resumes.
21. registering on this Site is free. Employers can create unlimited job-position based searches (“Standard Search”), receive email notifications and view basic Resumes from Job-Seekers matching the Standard Search preferences.
22. However, if you want to view [and print/download] full Job-Seeker Resumes, you will need to upgrade each Standard Search to a “Premium Package” for a selected period of time. Fees will apply to this service.
23. If you wish to advertise with us, please go to the link at the bottom of the homepage or the Advertisers log in at the top of the homepage to create an account.
24. As an Employer, the listing and content of your Profile is your responsibility. You must ensure that all position descriptions comply with all applicable advertising and industrial relations laws. You must maintain and update your Position Descriptions as required.
25. GotSkill makes no representation as to Job-Seeker availability, or the accuracy of Resume information listed on this Site. As an Employer, it is your responsibility to verify the Resumes and the Job-Seeker’s qualifications and experience directly with the Job-Seeker.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
27. If a breach has occurred GotSkill may take but is not limited to the following actions:
(a) termination or suspension of any account;
(b) removal of any material posted onto the Site;
(c) issue a warning to a member;
(d) commence legal proceedings for reimbursement on a full indemnity basis (including legal costs) resulting from the breach;
(e) disclose to relevant law enforcement agencies all information GotSkill deems relevant.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
29. GotSkill acts as an online venue to allow Members to communicate regarding potential job opportunities. You acknowledge and agree that GotSkill is not involved with the actual communication and transactions between prospective Job-Seekers and Employers.
31. GotSkill does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the content, accuracy, adequacy, reliability completeness, timeliness or any other aspect of the information available on this Site or that it is suitable for your intended use. The access to, and the information available on this Site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, to the extent permissible by law.
32. GotSkill does not warrant or represent that the information provided on this Site is free from human or mechanical error, technical inaccuracies or other typographical errors or defects. The use of the Site is at your own risk.
33. GotSkill makes no warranties, guarantees or representations that the material in this Site will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or any other defects. Gotskill Platforms Limited recommends that virus checks should be done on any information downloaded.
34. GotSkill will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available continuously, however GotSkill does not guarantee that your access to the Site will be continuous or uninterrupted. All accounts may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond GotSkill’s reasonable control.
35. To the extent permissible by law:
(a) GotSkill will not, under any circumstances, be liable to any party for any injury, loss, damage, claim or expense arising out of or related to the use (or inability to use) the Site and the information available through it.
(b) GotSkill will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption or lost business profits.
(c) If your use of the Site or the information results in the need for servicing or replacing computer equipment or data, GotSkill is not responsible for those costs.
Links to other sites
36. You may be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other websites on the Internet that are not part of the Site (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under GotSkill’s control. GotSkill is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, or changes or updates to any Linked Site. GotSkill provides these links for your convenience only. GotSkill does not sponsor, endorse, adopt, confirm, guarantee or approve of any material or representations made on the Linked Sites. You link to any such Linked Site at your own risk. GotSkill is not a party to any transaction between you and a Linked Site.
38. Copyright © GotSkill. All rights reserved.
40. All Resumes downloaded or printed will display GotSkill’s logo. You must comply with all trade mark laws, and must not erase nor obliterate GotSkill’s logo.
41. The publication of electronic mail addresses on this Site is to facilitate communications relating to GotSkill’s functions. It must not be inferred as consent by GotSkill or the relevant addressee to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
42. By access to and use of this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of STATE, Australia. If you access this Site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent such local laws apply.
46. For questions, comments and complaints about this Site, please contact us.